Radiance MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

65x EXP 100x Meso 3x Drop

3 posters

Capture the Flag Event

Drag0nFabl3
    LV 10 HOE
    LV 10 HOE

Capture the Flag Event Empty Capture the Flag Event

Post  Drag0nFabl3 Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:50 pm

Just a random idea I came up with:

Like regular CTF,

First, the event happens in the Ch 4, the PvP channel. GMs will Pick teams and make them fair based on the players available. Everyone on the same team will party up, so they dont kill each other in PvP. Then you have an item to be the "flags" and put them in opposite ends of an area, like Henesys. One team will put "flag" at the map (using Henesys as an example) Forest West of Henesys, and the other team will put the flag at the Forest East of Henesys. Then using whatever methods they can, Try and pick up the flag at the end of each map, having a GM watch over the flag to wait and see if they pick it up. Once the flag is picked up, That team wins.
    Notorious
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Capture the Flag Event Empty Re: Capture the Flag Event

Post  Notorious Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Yeah i've been wanting to do this. But not just win by picking it up, take it back to ur map. Like the team from West map, bring the east flag to that map. You know =O
    vietnguyen56
    vietnguyen56
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

Post  vietnguyen56 Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:55 am

Notorious wrote:Yeah i've been wanting to do this. But not just win by picking it up, take it back to ur map. Like the team from West map, bring the east flag to that map. You know =O

U should also have something like a wieldable flag
    like the pirate flag

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:29 pm