Radiance MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

65x EXP 100x Meso 3x Drop

2 posters

PVP Event (MSvsRunscapes fun Event)

poekom
    poekom
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

PVP Event (MSvsRunscapes fun Event) Empty PVP Event (MSvsRunscapes fun Event)

Post  poekom Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:04 am

This Is Just Great Im so Happy to see all your faces (well Not Really ) So If You Want A PVP event Just Tell Me now im so excited how many of you want a PVP SAy I I Hoope This Goes Out Great I want every one to have fun and Having a Fun time with Other people SomeTimes i want to make my own PvP And People Keep rejecting on what i say so Plz I want to make a PvpP Event Or Maybe some one wants a Team Fight Like One that is blue team and one that is red and have to fight to win the war so that is what i think soooo.... that is what i want to do and i hope it happens so if it does i want everyone in RadianceMS To Have a GREAT TIME AND WANT THEM TO BE HAPPY HAVE A GREAT DAY AND HAVE A FUN TIME PLAYING RadianceMS GOOD LUCK Have a Fun Day ( oh i Cant stop) so Ya Bye and oh have the Funniest time and Great Day And Good day

Sincerely,MSvsRunscape[quote]
    iPoke
    iPoke

PVP Event (MSvsRunscapes fun Event) Empty Re: PVP Event (MSvsRunscapes fun Event)

Post  iPoke Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:11 am

GG Good Suggestion~ o:

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:55 pm