Radiance MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

65x EXP 100x Meso 3x Drop

+2
WTFHELP
Jason9
6 posters

Didn't know there was a @banme button i dont always check the command

Jason9
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

Didn't know there was a @banme button i dont always check the command Empty Didn't know there was a @banme button i dont always check the command

Post  Jason9 Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Well the title says it all i didn't know there was a banme button , i dont check the commands since i know most of them,i am very sorry, says i got ip banned could u unban me i wont do it again i didn't know

Ign in Game > Vengence (might be Vengeance )

Username> Brisingr

Ip > 71.177.195.220

Please unban me
    WTFHELP
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Didn't know there was a @banme button i dont always check the command Empty Re: Didn't know there was a @banme button i dont always check the command

Post  WTFHELP Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:43 pm

You no i could crash ur computer with ur ip.
    ThePro
    LV 5 SNAIL
    LV 5 SNAIL

Didn't know there was a @banme button i dont always check the command Empty Re: Didn't know there was a @banme button i dont always check the command

Post  ThePro Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:19 am

You couldn't crash his computer, you could DDoS his internet at the most which would make it extremely laggy or unusable. idiot.
    CremeBrulee
    CremeBrulee
    LV 5 SNAIL
    LV 5 SNAIL

Post  CremeBrulee Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:37 am

ThePro wrote:You couldn't crash his computer, you could DDoS his internet at the most which would make it extremely laggy or unusable. idiot.

^ nice.
    CremeBrulee
    CremeBrulee
    LV 5 SNAIL
    LV 5 SNAIL

Post  CremeBrulee Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:37 am

So you typed @banme and you got banned? o_o
    Boxxy
    LV 10 HOE
    LV 10 HOE

Post  Boxxy Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:09 pm

You can crash a persons computer by DDoSing them. Moron.
    ThePro
    LV 5 SNAIL
    LV 5 SNAIL

Post  ThePro Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:02 pm

No you can't "Moron" as a DDoS attack doesn't spam somebody's hardware/software it spam's their IP addresses open port's with millions of packets, so it crashes their internet. Learn about what your talking about before you speak/type.
    Boxxy
    LV 10 HOE
    LV 10 HOE

Post  Boxxy Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:10 pm

ThePro wrote:No you can't "Moron" as a DDoS attack doesn't spam somebody's hardware/software it spam's their IP addresses open port's with millions of packets, so it crashes their internet. Learn about what your talking about before you speak/type.
    I didn't say that. DDoS= More than one computer, spam it long enough with enough computers, your computer is fucked. But even you know that. Cause you're "ThePro"..

lol.
    ThePro
    LV 5 SNAIL
    LV 5 SNAIL

Post  ThePro Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:24 pm

DDoS isn't the computer's at all. That's just an command the "Hacker" can use out of many.

A botnet is the network of "zombie" computers that are all hooked up to a (normally) private IRC channel, the "hacker" then logs into his Botnet and commands the zombie computers from the irc such as:

.supersyn ipgoeshere timegoeshere

It won't fuck your computer, you just unplug your router and it can't effect your computer at all =S
    Dude you have no idea .. I've been DDoS'ed before for 3 hours with a 120k Botnet to see the effects of it .. My computer was fine, My internet was dead.
    Boxxy
    LV 10 HOE
    LV 10 HOE

Post  Boxxy Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:09 pm

ThePro wrote:DDoS isn't the computer's at all. That's just an command the "Hacker" can use out of many.

A botnet is the network of "zombie" computers that are all hooked up to a (normally) private IRC channel, the "hacker" then logs into his Botnet and commands the zombie computers from the irc such as:

.supersyn ipgoeshere timegoeshere

It won't fuck your computer, you just unplug your router and it can't effect your computer at all =S
    Dude you have no idea .. I've been DDoS'ed before for 3 hours with a 120k Botnet to see the effects of it .. My computer was fine, My internet was dead.

http://www.irchelp.org/irchelp/nuke/ 1+1=2.
    WTFHELP
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Post  WTFHELP Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:05 pm

O.o i just noticed someone Replyed to my first post.
    Annie
    Annie
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Annie Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:11 pm

LOL Its funny how their talking about crashing internets and stuff, and the guy that got banned is waiting to be unbaned :3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 8:07 am