Radiance MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

65x EXP 100x Meso 3x Drop

3 posters

Adrian says that i was hacking, but i didn't know it!! I dont have a program or anything else

teenkingfran
    teenkingfran
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

Adrian says that i was hacking, but i didn't know it!! I dont have a program or anything else Empty Adrian says that i was hacking, but i didn't know it!! I dont have a program or anything else

Post  teenkingfran Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:06 am

Please I didn't know that i was hacking, I swear it for my mom!!!! I'm telling the truth!
    MasterEva
    MasterEva
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

Adrian says that i was hacking, but i didn't know it!! I dont have a program or anything else Empty Re: Adrian says that i was hacking, but i didn't know it!! I dont have a program or anything else

Post  MasterEva Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:05 am

uhmm wanna atleast try to prove your innocence? o-o just saying i swear it on my mom doesn't really make us believe that you didn't have ._.
    iPoke
    iPoke

Adrian says that i was hacking, but i didn't know it!! I dont have a program or anything else Empty Re: Adrian says that i was hacking, but i didn't know it!! I dont have a program or anything else

Post  iPoke Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:45 am

wow "you didnt know you were hacking" lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:33 am