Radiance MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

65x EXP 100x Meso 3x Drop

+3
Lyrical
Adrian
FrancoFtww
7 posters

I was banned for no reason pls read doseon

FrancoFtww
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

I was banned for no reason pls read doseon Empty I was banned for no reason pls read doseon

Post  FrancoFtww Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:14 am

Well i was getting rebirths and when they have any event my laptop laggs really bad even if im on a different channel. it lags the whole server for me. so when i was killing the angelos (idk how to spell >.<) a box popped up and said u have been banned for like ilegal something... i made a new acc and told adrian and he said he has a ss of my (fast attking) . he didnt even listen to me, he just basicly ignored me and my brother. Adrian asked me how i got the rbs so fast, i told him i had my brothers srb cause he let me borrow them, but adrian didnt care at all... he just ignored me and ignored me and he was not being a fair gm... and when i told the other gm, she did ABSOLUTLY NOTHING AT ALL. the part that im mad the most is the gm staff, they really ignore and do nothing, when we have a problem they ignore you. Adrian has been very unfair to me, not listening to me and when i chat him to ask him a question, he just either ignores me or just leaves. Also i was just gunna donate like $20-$30 cause this is the only server on the list that i find interesting. i spent like 2 weeks on all that stuff, from lvling to getting A LOT of clouds. i just dont know what i did wrong... Adrian didnt even consider helping me when i tried to talk to him. he just sat down and either went to get a soda or something or just ignored me. well if this post doesnt work i guess... il find a different server or something, and if we are putting new gms in i would say and im backed up by many people, Pandacakex3 would make the best gm... Thank You -Franco
    Adrian
    Adrian

I was banned for no reason pls read doseon Empty Re: I was banned for no reason pls read doseon

Post  Adrian Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:09 am

Lyrical
    Lyrical
    LV 100 BEAST
    LV 100 BEAST

I was banned for no reason pls read doseon Empty Re: I was banned for no reason pls read doseon

Post  Lyrical Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:27 am

The pics don't lie.
    FrancoFtww
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

I was banned for no reason pls read doseon Empty ...

Post  FrancoFtww Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:50 am

hm like i was saying i was lagging.... why dont u understand... and yeah i got mad, sorry i took it out on adrian? he really never helped me before when i asked him...
    junhyuk

Post  junhyuk Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:06 am

How
    Old
    Are
    You?
    iPoke
    iPoke

Post  iPoke Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:34 pm

AHAH NOOB GOT OWNED BY ADRIAN AND SARA<3(:
    FrancoFtww
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

I was banned for no reason pls read doseon Empty ipoke

Post  FrancoFtww Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:16 pm

HAHAHAH IPOKE FUCK U GO FUCKING DIE IN A HOLE, U FUCKING TRANNY U HAVE NO BALLS IN IN UR FUCKING SACK WHY DONT U GO SUCK A GORRILAS BIG BLACK GREASY TICK INFESTED GORRILA COCK... OH YEAH AND ADRIAN U FUCKING CHINK AND UR GIRLFRIEND LOOKS LIKE A WHORE AND ME AND HER DID IT IN THE CLOSEST AT UR HOUSE YESTERDAY, SO HOW BOUT U TAKE A PIC OF THAT. AND DOSEON I LIKE U UR NOT THE GAY ONE LIKE IPOKE AND ADRIAN. AND NOTORIOUS UR A TAD GAY ALSO... ANYWAY ADRIAN GO DROWN IN A SEWER AND HAVE RATS EAT U APART U LITTLE CHINKY. AND BTW I WAS SPEEDHACKING, FUCK THE SERVER NOT MY FAULT U CANT PROTECT IT U DAMN KOREANS... SO IF I DID SPEEDHACK WTF U GUNNA DO BAN ME, UR REAL FUCKING TOUGH. SO FUCK IT WHAT U GUNA DO BAN ME AGAIN UR MAD TOUGH I WISH I WAS IN UR PANTS ADRAIN SO I COULD CHOP UR.. OH WAIT ITS ONLY 3MM LONG (CHINKY CHINKY CHINKY >.<) ANYWAY ALL THESE GMS SUCK BALLS (ADRIAN).... OH YEAH PANDACAKEX3 FOR FUCKING GM.. SUCK IT ^.^
    I was banned for no reason pls read doseon Murphy-frame-closet-closed

me and ur gf ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Notorious
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Post  Notorious Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:15 pm

I'm gay? I'm not even a part of this. Just proves that you're such a child... Btw maybe if you WERE mature they would listen to you and hear you out. All you do is criticize and whine.
    WTFHELP
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Post  WTFHELP Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:29 pm

Dude u should chill seems like ur jealous of Adrian o.o
    Notorious
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Post  Notorious Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:35 pm

Lol i'm not jealous of him, if you ask him, me and him were good till he did something. It's not about jealousy. And you sir seem desperate.
    WTFHELP
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Post  WTFHELP Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:02 am

Notorious wrote:Lol i'm not jealous of him, if you ask him, me and him were good till he did something. It's not about jealousy. And you sir seem desperate.
    I wasnt* talking about you. I was talking about him being jealous of Adrian gf cuz he seems to be talking a bunch about it.

Last edited by WTFHELP on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Adrian
    Adrian

Post  Adrian Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:19 am

Awww That's nice, You like Harassing People Online? Very Happy talking all the shit behind your computer(: ooo your so cool from cussing!!! haha and wats with you and gorilla's?

https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/2qbak51.jpg

"actually sucking doseon cock"
    iPoke
    iPoke

Post  iPoke Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:48 am

-looks at topic- lol fail .
    junhyuk

Post  junhyuk Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:51 am

WTFHELP wrote: I was talking about you. I was talking about him being jealous of Adrian gf cuz he seems to be talking a bunch about it.

That makes no sense

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 7:10 am