Radiance MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

65x EXP 100x Meso 3x Drop

4 posters

Banned with reason

jaybest
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

Banned with reason Empty Banned with reason

Post  jaybest Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:10 pm

Dear RadianceMS GMs,
    I am sorry for having hacked and I am not only saying that because I want to restart hacking. My neighbor showed me this server (iKummm) and I hacked to show-off. Although, now he showed me how great is your server. Please unban my IP, my computer and my account. My first account was jaybest. Please unban me.

P.S. My anti-virus somewhy reacts to your client and not to any other pserver's client. Do I have to be worried?
    (Kaspersky Internet Security 2010)
    Justin
    Justin
    OVER 9000!
    OVER 9000!

Banned with reason Empty Re: Banned with reason

Post  Justin Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:15 pm

Your appeal will be reviewed.

As for the virus problem, I, too, have had my anti-virus program detect something. But I don't think it's anything to worry about. I've recieved this virus notification in several other servers.
    jaybest
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

Banned with reason Empty K cool

Post  jaybest Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:24 pm

About the virus detection, well humm, the fact that my anti-virus reacts ain't much of a problem, just a false-positive like any other. Although, my anti-virus treats the harm diffrently based on their importance. In most case, I can just say ignore, but in this case, I have to say to block it or delete it. That's why I than have to turn my anti-virus off, which I don't like to do. (Last time I did that, my cpu crashed)

About my ban appeal, please know I'm not the hacker-type guy. I'm just the type of guy who does a bunch of stuff with his cpu and that does shit just for fun or to show-off. I learned my lesson: With damage hack, dont make your dmg too high or you get auto-ban. Nah, just kidding. I learned my lesson: don't hack. I've actually been GM in a couple of servers Razz

Jay
    Justin
    Justin
    OVER 9000!
    OVER 9000!

Post  Justin Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:42 pm

I will let Doseon know, and talk to him about it.
    Lyrical
    Lyrical
    LV 100 BEAST
    LV 100 BEAST

Banned with reason Empty RE::

Post  Lyrical Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:04 am

If your antivirus is freaking out, it's probably because of the v75 patcher/files. The same thing happened to me and a couple other people as well. Razz
    I hope you get unbanned soon.
    dozo
    dozo
    OVER 9000!
    OVER 9000!

Post  dozo Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:06 am

Unbanned, Please don't hack again. I guess warning.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 06, 2024 2:30 pm