Radiance MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

65x EXP 100x Meso 3x Drop

Richie Richardson named West Indies cricket manager

nirvana
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

Richie Richardson named West Indies cricket manager  Empty Richie Richardson named West Indies cricket manager

Post  nirvana Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:01 am

prostate massagers
    LiveJas

Richardson retired from cricket in 1996
    West Indies great Richie Richardson has been appointed team manager on a two-year contract.
    Richardson, a 49-year-old former West Indies captain and batsman, retired from cricket in 1996.
    He played 86 tests and 224 one-day internationals, and joins coach Ottis Gibson for the tour of Sri Lanka this month for three one-day internationals.
    "I feel tremendously honoured to be once again asked to serve West Indies cricket," said Richardson.
    Richardson scored a total of 21 centuries and 71 fifties in international cricket and joins at a crucial time, with the World Cup starting next month.

606: DEBATE
    Have your say on this story
    "I believe that it is critical for me to lend support to the efforts to re-develop the sport in the region," added Richardson.
    "As a former player and captain, I gave my all for West Indies cricket on the field.
    "We are at the cusp of a new era and it is now time for me to contribute off the field and aid in the building and resurgence of West Indies cricket."