Radiance MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

65x EXP 100x Meso 3x Drop

iPoke's GM App

Poll

Do you think i'll make it?

[ 1 ]
    iPoke's GM App Bar_left100%iPoke's GM App Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    iPoke's GM App Bar_left0%iPoke's GM App Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    iPoke
    iPoke

iPoke's GM App Empty iPoke's GM App

Post  iPoke Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:31 am

Name : Zack Nguyen RL name is James but i perfer Zackk<3

Ign : iPoke <3

Play Time (How much you could play) : Hmm... I'd say about.... 7hours? because... i get home from school at like 5 and go to sleep at 9:30 o.o

Timezone : Central (US) -6

What you can bring to the server : OMG when i'm gm i can be an awesome gm because i can like make kewl events and like help out people. i can do leo's job when hes afk or offline ( say hi and give apples to noobies/newers). i can help people with thier problems like idk things lol .

Why we should choose you : Because I've had experience of being a GM . I also have a handbook and I'm happy to let you GMs have it too Smile and i can help with the boring people because i'm an event gm in "IllusionMs". (Not advertising o.o) i can be like bryson and run around trying to find hackers. when im a legit, i cant really do that because i dont have hide </3

English Rate 1-10 : I'd say about 8.5? o.o I'm viet and half jap but i speak mostly Viet<3
    du ma may D:<

Time : Central -6 o.o

Have you had any experience : Yes i have, In one server, "IllusionMS" which the stupid owner doesnt turn on the server -.-. In another, Axed MS but then i quitted . IllusionMs is fuckked up now so dont even try and go download it and same with axed (: .

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:26 pm