Radiance MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

65x EXP 100x Meso 3x Drop

+2
MrTommy
Christina
6 posters

Christina apps

Christina
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

Christina apps Empty Christina apps

Post  Christina Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:36 am

Name : Christina

Ign : Christina

Email : shelovesq@hotmail.com (add me if you want Very Happy)

Play Time (How much you could play) : About 3~8Hours weekdays and 4~24hours weekend . Very Happy

Timezone : Singapore,(GMT +08:00)

What you can bring to the server : I would bring up a lot of suggestions to make the server like a real home and make it fun obviously . Try my best to do my part , help the people who needs help or new players . Advertising Radiance Ms Around the Globe (Very Happy) . Obey the rules and regulations . Prevent hackers and spammers or whatever people who make this server sucks i will jail them or ban them if it is a NEED . I would give a chance to Spammers and those people who advertise other server in radiance Ms . But for those people who hack will not be tolerate! Create events and things to make the server looks lively . I usually speak Proper English and Chinese cause i'm from singapore . I could create wonderful event such as T/F events , Triva , HnS( Hide and Seek ) , Team events , JQ(Jumping Quest) , Russian Roulette . When fun time comes i would make things fun but if anyone broke the Rules , its the serious time to be . I know when is the good timing and bad timing for things to come . I will try to be part of the Community so keep in touch with one anothers and Keep myself updated everyday with news . I have lots of ideas Please contact with me for questions .

-Try my best to do my part .
    -Help the new player .
    -Create new and fun events .
    -Create Laugh sounds .
    -Make them interested in Radiance Ms .
    -Caring towards Player and GM .
    -Willing to learn and help .
    -Cooperative system of me .
    -Help them until the limited of my authority .
    -I'm a funny person .
    -I have been a GM lots of times .

Why we should choose you : I believe that i could do whatever i have wrote in this GM applications and trust me . I make life better for everyone Very Happy . I realized that v75 Radiance Ms is quite hard to earn Mesos , Nx and Exp . So i would give a good suggestion to the Admin and Try helping it to become easier for Players to play .
    I would also have some ability of putting in Npc who incharge of SRB and Things . Try adding Good Commands in and Make interesting Commands . Good in Advertising to the people around me and spread like a virus H1N1!
    Thanks for reading this Application .
    Hope i will be elected as one GM . D:

Regards ,
    Christina
    MrTommy
    LV 10 HOE
    LV 10 HOE

Christina apps Empty Re: Christina apps

Post  MrTommy Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:52 pm

What do you mean by 'Try adding Good Commands in and Make interesting Commands'?
    dozo
    dozo
    OVER 9000!
    OVER 9000!

Post  dozo Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Shut up Tommy.

Hai and welcome to RMS Very Happy
    Christina
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

Christina apps Empty Hi !

Post  Christina Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:12 am

Hi ! So is my Gm applcaition accepted ??
    iPoke
    iPoke

Post  iPoke Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:47 pm

rawful. Like i said before. you just joined.
    junhyuk

Post  junhyuk Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:12 am

At the moment, we want GMs that are more skill-based (no offense) of coding and/or GFX.

"I would also have some ability of putting in Npc who incharge of SRB and Things . Try adding Good Commands in and Make interesting Commands ."

If you were capable of coding, you might want to give us an example.

"So i would give a good suggestion to the Admin and Try helping it to become easier for Players to play ."

This is intentional; when our server was v62, everything was given to us, therefore, it caused boredom. Boredom eventually leads to quiting, thus we decided to make it more challenging.
    lilxaznxboi3
    lilxaznxboi3
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Post  lilxaznxboi3 Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:35 am

gg jun f3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:46 am