Radiance MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

65x EXP 100x Meso 3x Drop

3 posters

All About Events =)

Alluring
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

All About Events =) Empty All About Events =)

Post  Alluring Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Well since we got a new webpage, we need a place i can update the events quickly and a place for everyone to comment and suggest events =) so heres a list of all our events:

Hide and Seek Event: A Gm will hide on the map of his choice and give hints on which map he/she is on. The player(s) who gets there first gets a prize. Gms may use a disguise so keep a look out. First person to find the Gm wins the prize.

True and False Event: A Gm will host a True and False question event. One who gets the right answer first wins a prize.

Jump Quest Event: A Gm will host a Jump Quest event this may be a customized jump quest. The first three players that reach the top get the main three prizes. Sometimes participants may or may not receive a prize depending on the Jump Quest.

Trivia Event: A gm will host a Trivia Event ask some randomized question. The first person to get the answer right gets the prize. Players may choose themes.

Summoning Events: A gm will host an Event of the monster they choose at any random time. Possible these monster could hold rare items.

Freeze Fame Event: A gm will host a themed screen shot event. Player(s) with the best screen shot to fit the theme will win the prize.

Tug O' War: Two teams will be set up. A monster of the gm's choice will be set up in the middle of the selected map. Each team will try to get the monster on the end of the other team's side.

Max-Exp Event: A gm will host a max-exp event for a period of time, where players will get a chance to level up easily.

Feel free to suggest any events you may like to add. This will be updated. Thanks.

- Sara
    Alluring
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

All About Events =) Empty Re: All About Events =)

Post  Alluring Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:58 pm

give me ideas u asses>Sad
    iWinTheGame
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Post  iWinTheGame Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:35 pm

I know " Gave iWinTheGame Some Mesos Very Happy" <~~~ You just gave me some mesos and atleast 100 mil Very Happy>

Jk, Hmm Muscial Chairs Very Happy If The OX Quiz Map Works. I'll tell how to do it later.

~iWinTheGame
    Alluring
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Post  Alluring Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:41 pm

Ok soooo confused f3. Explain it in detail guys if your gonna make suggestions. I want full detail of the event and, how its gonna happen and, what u believe the prizes should be.
    =P sara~
    Alluring
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Post  Alluring Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:32 am

LOL wow. Back in the day~ LOL.
    Raichu
    Raichu
    LV 5 SNAIL
    LV 5 SNAIL

All About Events =) Empty Survival

Post  Raichu Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:22 am

SARA U FORGOT SURVIVIAL XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content