Radiance MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

65x EXP 100x Meso 3x Drop

iColdCandy's GM Application ;D

iColdCandy
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

iColdCandy's GM Application ;D Empty iColdCandy's GM Application ;D

Post  iColdCandy Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Name : Kevin Wu

Time Zone : GMT - 7

IGN : iColdCandy

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be a GM for many reasons. I would like to stop hackers when they get in. The more GM's that are active, the better we can stop hackers. I would like to help players as much as I can. I will give them my full attention to solve their problems and be as attentive as I possibly can, since I've already done so as much as I can without GM status. Although, they mostly just want leveling, it's still good to help the community. Also, I will host events, since events can be fun for everybody, or a big stress relief for a hard day(or quite the opposite for some players that get frustrated with JQ's lol).

What you will do as a GM : I will stop hackers that get into the game effectively and thoroughly. Since new players need help most of the time, I will attend to their problems as well, and give them tips to help them enjoy their experience in this server.

How you can help the server as a GM : As mentioned above, I can help by banning hackers and helping the players that need help. I can also look for glitches that there might be; such as broken NPC's or maps, or just something that doesn't look quite right.

How long you play RadianceMS per day : I play RadianceMS for around 1-4 hours per day.

How long you have played GMS : I have played GMS for about 5 years now, on and off. Although I am very informed about it. Currently playing it right now.

What makes you stand out : I stand out because I hardly ever ignore a wail for help, except when I'm in a bad mood, which doesn't happen very often. Also I am friendly to most people, except to those who aren't nice back, although that's understandable since most people would react the same. But I hardly ever lose my temper over it. It's really immature to lose temper when someone just uses foul language at you.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I will use !ban, !jail, !clock, !event, !say, and others that I can't think of at the moment right now.

Experience as a GM : I haven't had any experience as a GM, but I am very eager to learn new commands and help serve the community. Even though i didn't ever have experience, i have the GM handbook and the stuff to become a good GM. You guys can count on me :] (if i get chosen)

Thanks For Reading :]
    ~Kevin

Last edited by iColdCandy on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Make it All Awesome :])

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:59 pm