Radiance MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

65x EXP 100x Meso 3x Drop

+21
saveunkeox
iWinTheGame
WindBroken
EpicDuckyy
iPoke
WTFHELP
xmingpok
quannieeee
sheen
juanred
dozo
kenl38
DorksLikeJustin
Michelle
bogboy8009
LindaSecks
Lyrical
lilxaznxboi3
Alexx
Annie
Adrian
25 posters

NEW GM! :D

iPoke
    iPoke

NEW GM! :D - Page 4 Empty Re: NEW GM! :D

Post  iPoke Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:55 pm

if you havent heard.. put a reason.. ._.
    saveunkeox
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

NEW GM! :D - Page 4 Empty Lol

Post  saveunkeox Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Omfg, Well lookkie here, figured out how to get it to work.
    Cause apparently, i dont know how to use forums.

Annie i see where you are coming from and same with Michelle, But well, Michelle, you stated a terrible point
    "We need a female GM" So it should just be you...

Your reason is that you help people as well, your on like 1-3 times a week, for like 30 minutes
    And you laze around in the FM, I have never seen you help someone, and since the wipe
    Ive seen you help no one.

Its not that i dont people, I do... Its just that not a lot of people do ask me, and people
    That do ask, i will help them as much as i can, to the fullest extent.

~~~~Brett.
    iPoke
    iPoke

Post  iPoke Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Well brett, I THINK that michelle means is when she IS GM, she will help people and idk about activness.
    saveunkeox
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

NEW GM! :D - Page 4 Empty Mhm

Post  saveunkeox Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:45 pm

But if she wants to be a GM, she should help people, she shouldnt just help people, if she was made GM
    We help people as much as we can, we arent GMs
    iPoke
    iPoke

Post  iPoke Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:55 pm

i know i know
    WindBroken
    WindBroken
    LV 5 SNAIL
    LV 5 SNAIL

Post  WindBroken Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:05 pm

Funny how i posted the same thing about michelle,
    but i cant seem to find mine on this post~
    Was mine deleted :C
    kevboyxd
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

NEW GM! :D - Page 4 Empty BRETT

Post  kevboyxd Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:07 pm

I VOTE FOR BRETT CAUSE HES COOL
    IGN:x3Kevin
    dozo
    dozo
    OVER 9000!
    OVER 9000!

Post  dozo Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:05 am

Hmmm Btw who ever wins this doesn't become GM... It is just to see what the players think of each other in a homo way.
    Michelle
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Post  Michelle Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:22 am

saveunkeox wrote:Omfg, Well lookkie here, figured out how to get it to work.
    Cause apparently, i dont know how to use forums.

Annie i see where you are coming from and same with Michelle, But well, Michelle, you stated a terrible point
    "We need a female GM" So it should just be you...

Your reason is that you help people as well, your on like 1-3 times a week, for like 30 minutes
    And you laze around in the FM, I have never seen you help someone, and since the wipe
    Ive seen you help no one.

Its not that i dont people, I do... Its just that not a lot of people do ask me, and people
    That do ask, i will help them as much as i can, to the fullest extent.

~~~~Brett.

I never wished to be a GM anyway so it completely doesn't matter to if I become one or not. I just don't like people wishing for a GM to make events all day for em'. The matter I am Afk all day it's cause I have other stuff to do such as Homework, video edits, msn, facebook & etc. Fooling around a game is just not my type. Maybe 'you' haven't seen 'me' help people around but i'm pretty sure of myself that i've helped alot to the other players out there having trouble playing the game.(Which means either you're 'afk' or somehow you're not online.)

'Female GM' I am not wanting to become a 'GM' it's not my choice. From what I am saying is just 'suggestions'.

Let's just hope this little 11-12 year girl makes sense.

-Michelle.
    iPoke
    iPoke

Post  iPoke Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:42 pm

GoooooooooooooooooooD Reason [;
    Annie
    Annie
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Annie Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Doseon wrote:Hmmm Btw who ever wins this doesn't become GM... It is just to see what the players think of each other in a homo way.
    Thanks doseon for answering my question on why we need a new Gm xD <3
    Adrian
    Adrian

Post  Adrian Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:26 am

Annie wrote:
    Doseon wrote:Hmmm Btw who ever wins this doesn't become GM... It is just to see what the players think of each other in a homo way.
    stfu u little whore
    Annie
    Annie
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Annie Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:58 am

Adrian wrote:
    Annie wrote:
    stfu u little whore
    wtf?O_O
    Michelle
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Post  Michelle Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:39 am

Ryans wrote:
    Michelleee wrote:I'd rather vote myself since eveyone's seriously gonna vote for Brett. Zackk isn't bad either why do you guys hate him. xP Anyways YEAH. [:

One more thing; We need a female GM at Least one :3.
    Votes For; Me, Myself and Zackk.

Why;
    Zackk ; Even though ' I ' don't see him online as much but he always trys to help out other players that are having trouble with the server.

Me ; I help other players alot so that they can enjoy their stay at RadianceMs, I am a exped GM on other servers as well. One more thing, honestly we need a Female GM like Sara.

IGN; Michelle.

This might start something, but i havent seen michelle ever even do much o_o like to be truthful i never see you help or do anything you just log on sit in fm, chat then log off. Just cause you have experience isnt always a good reason, true experience is helpful but some people that haven't been Gm before are still better, we do need a girl Gm but make it someone who : is good with power, and can help, populate the server and someone popular and liked.

I vote for a new Gm Team, Leo says hes getting De-gm'ed and Jun hasnt been on lately maybe get the top 3 candidates and add them to the gm team.

I am not over continuing what I said before but it's maybe because 'you' didn't see me do anything at all or it's just you being afk. Many people saw me hepling out people in the server but for some certain people they are not aware of it.
    'Popular & Liked' I've seen only 2 people hate me so far and don't reply like ' Well I know 11 shit people who hate you' Seriously, clearly it says ' I've '. (I'm not trying to offend anyone on this server)
    I do help alot maybe your not on enough to see this but it's not my fault. One more thing from my previous post I am not wanting to be a GM.
    I am sick of typing 100 words for each reply when I already have posted it previously.
    [Purely written no edits] So don't say that doesn't make sense.

Let's just hope AGAIN this 11-12 Year old makes sense.

End of Story GoodBye.

-Michelleeee x3.

Crap forgot to do [/size]
    Michelle
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Post  Michelle Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:47 am

Michelleee wrote:
    Ryans wrote:
    Michelleee wrote:I'd rather vote myself since eveyone's seriously gonna vote for Brett. Zackk isn't bad either why do you guys hate him. xP Anyways YEAH. [:

Why;
    Zackk ; Even though ' I ' don't see him online as much but he always trys to help out other players that are having trouble with the server.

Me ; I help other players alot so that they can enjoy their stay at RadianceMs, I am a exped GM on other servers as well. One more thing, honestly we need a Female GM like Sara.

IGN; Michelle.

This might start something, but i havent seen michelle ever even do much o_o like to be truthful i never see you help or do anything you just log on sit in fm, chat then log off. Just cause you have experience isnt always a good reason, true experience is helpful but some people that haven't been Gm before are still better, we do need a girl Gm but make it someone who : is good with power, and can help, populate the server and someone popular and liked.

I vote for a new Gm Team, Leo says hes getting De-gm'ed and Jun hasnt been on lately maybe get the top 3 candidates and add them to the gm team.

I am not over continuing what I said before but it's maybe because 'you' didn't see me do anything at all or it's just you being afk. Many people saw me hepling out people in the server but for some certain people they are not aware of it.
    'Popular & Liked' I've seen only 2 people hate me so far and don't reply like ' Well I know 11 shit people who hate you' Seriously, clearly it says ' I've '. (I'm not trying to offend anyone on this server)
    I do help alot maybe your not on enough to see this but it's not my fault. One more thing from my previous post I am not wanting to be a GM.
    I am sick of typing 100 words for each reply when I already have posted it previously.

End of Story GoodBye.

-Michelleeee x3.

Onnneee more thing D:
    ' Exped GM ' I'm just saying if some person don't even know half of the commands it would be really a little lame no offence also I don't think somebody wants a GM that doesn't know half of the commands. That's what i'm thinking but yeah.

I am not logging off as I want to it's cause sometimes I dc and can't be bothered to log back in again. My laptop is full of other files that are really important it's causing me lag when I open something. I've used up like 550gb and my hard-drive is always plugged onto my lalptop at all times. That is a really laggy situation to me. Also I seriously don't like agruing over useless things.

Agaiin let's hope this 11-12 year old makes sense.

-Michelleee.
    Michelle
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Post  Michelle Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:02 pm

iPoke wrote:I Vote for brett because I'm not as active and helpful as him. He deserver's GM because he can do events help new people and help people Level and rebirth. Brett is one of my choices because he is a Nice person who can help people. Most people just say they can help people; Even though they dont. Brett ... I saw you help out people as much as you can . Better than me.

I vote for Michelle because she's a Good person , Good personality, And has a Good heart. She can give out her items even though she loves it. She gives it away like a true hero of rms. She know's that the person wants it as bad as her, But she gives it away like it's free. She can host useful events such as Trivia and JQs.
    She can help out people with rebirthing/leveling and Other good things such as giving her event prizes; like i said she gives prizes that she wants more than other people.

Overall, i .... Zackk.. Vote for Michelle/Michelle and Brett/Poreotix.

Ign : Zackk .
    Msg me if anyquestions.

Thanks. ^^
    Michelle
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Post  Michelle Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:18 pm

Anyways I don't want to repeat the same thing again so let's hope everyone reads this ^^
    I am not wanting to become a GM. 'Female Gm' is Suggestions. Helping out; You never seen me help out well that's your problem for being blind, afk, logged off, not awared and some other reason I haven't mentioned.
    Events; I do events at night it's cause day time they're so much people online which is pretty annoying to me, at night there is no GM online that's when we need some to take care and wipe away the boredom.
    Again that's your fault not mine.

Logged all the time; Well I sometimes dc due to some reason maybe because the laggyness of GMS or maybe I clicked on someone. When I dc, I sometimes can't be bothered logging back in with a laggy laptop with worth of 550 gb of items on it.

Afk; That's cause I have other things to do, I'm only a 11-12 year old girl.
    I afk it's the cause of Homework, drama, anime, manga, reading, movies and downloading things that may cause lag.

SERIOSULY, I am not willing to become a GM.

-Michelle
    Michelle
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Post  Michelle Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:23 pm

Brett, I am not offending you about becoming a GM maybe it's because I don't see you helping anyone or it's cause i'm Afk or logged off. Seriously I never seen you host an Event before but maybe cause it's just me.

Sorry for what i've offended you.

( How Much things am I posting D: )

-Michelle.
    Michelle
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Post  Michelle Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:25 pm

Ryans wrote:Funny how i posted the same thing about michelle,
    but i cant seem to find mine on this post~
    Was mine deleted :C

It's in the previous pages.. o__o
    Adrian
    Adrian

Post  Adrian Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:39 pm

Michelleee wrote:
    Michelleee wrote:
    Ryans wrote:

Why;

IGN; Michelle.

End of Story GoodBye.

-Michelleeee x3.

Onnneee more thing D:
    ' Exped GM ' I'm just saying if some person don't even know half of the commands it would be really a little lame no offence also I don't think somebody wants a GM that doesn't know half of the commands. That's what i'm thinking but yeah.

I am not logging off as I want to it's cause sometimes I dc and can't be bothered to log back in again. My laptop is full of other files that are really important it's causing me lag when I open something. I've used up like 550gb and my hard-drive is always plugged onto my lalptop at all times. That is a really laggy situation to me. Also I seriously don't like agruing over useless things.

-Michelleee.
    if no one ever gave u a chance how do u expect to become "exped" please tell me somoeone who's "exped" and knows RADIANCEMS Commands
    kthxbai

wtf " 11-12 year old" give us a real age plz
    Michelle
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Post  Michelle Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:37 am

Adrian wrote:
    Michelleee wrote:
    Michelleee wrote:
    Ryans wrote:

Why;

IGN; Michelle.

End of Story GoodBye.

-Michelleeee x3.

Onnneee more thing D:

-Michelleee.
    if no one ever gave u a chance how do u expect to become "exped" please tell me somoeone who's "exped" and knows RADIANCEMS Commands
    kthxbai

wtf " 11-12 year old" give us a real age plz

How would I know who's exped and who's not. Common sense please?
    11-12 Year old. 11 Turning 12. That's quite obvious. Maybe not to you.
    Stop trying to argue with me I am not WANTING to become a GM and never will be.
    =='
    iPoke
    iPoke

Post  iPoke Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:47 pm

Stop right there everyone! ALIENS ARE COMMING! Jk, anyways, To find exped people, you need if they use commands, and are near the GMs . that's quite enough obvious. And btw, michelle, if you didnt want to be GM then why did you just voted yourself to be a GM. And this GM thing here is just a fake to see how people are with each other and so much gossiping and rumors are already spreading about this shit. Stop here. No more Arguing.

STOP NOW.
    Michelle
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Post  Michelle Sat May 01, 2010 3:52 am

Okay, let's just say I have no idea which other girl can be a GM. Apart from Sara.
    dozo
    dozo
    OVER 9000!
    OVER 9000!

Post  dozo Sat May 01, 2010 6:59 am

Noobs.
    Alexx
    Alexx
    LV 10 HOE
    LV 10 HOE