Radiance MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

65x EXP 100x Meso 3x Drop

4 posters

Revamp the forums with my Help.

iTzNick
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

Revamp the forums with my Help. Empty Revamp the forums with my Help.

Post  iTzNick Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:28 am

Hey everyone! I'm here to, hopefuly, make this forum a better place. Before I get down to business, let me just tell you a little bit about myself. I am a 14 8Th Grader, I just turned 14 about 1 week ago, and I'm forum maker. I have made forum for a ton of website, friends, Teachers, and even help code my School's Website. So I'd consider myself fairly good with Websites, and forums. My latest hobby in my spare time, is to find a server, which I think could prosper no doubt, and help it, by helping them upgrade their forums to a more professional style Forum for a Private Server. I even have my won website. Now, I come to you, wanting to help. I want to be the new forum Administrator. but not on this forum. I'm willing to install, maintain, and update a brand new forum, a vBulletin forum. Now, You may ask, Well whats wrong with this forum, I like it! Well well... From previous experiences, I know that Forumotion forums get shut down very rapidly when they grow, and when they get larger, and they will get shutdown within 1-2 months of having a forum, like this, opened,. Why? because technically this forum is against their ToS. They always check forums that get above 5K posts, or I think its 1xK+ in views. Once this happens, They will see that is violating their ToS And shut it down, no questions asked, no if and's or But's. Now I can help make a vBulletin forum, install a proper theme, and a-ton of plug-ins. I can even make a custom donation system, linked to your Donation e-mail, of-course, that will automatically move them into a "donor" usergourp, preventing Fraud donations, and giving the list of what a donor gets, even longer. I do hope you consider this, and take time in your dession to either deny, or accecpt this. If you want, I can show you some of my forums I've created, over PM's or MSN of-course, so I'm not advertising.

P.S: When creating the new forums, it would not be located at www.radiancems.somefreeforumcrap.com it would be-located at http://24.17.113.253:8080/forum.

If you'd like to contact me, Simple Add my MSN, or PM Me On the Forums.

MSN: Nick@thatgamefailed.net
    I live in Californa, So my time is PST Time.

One more thing: I also know how to setup a internet DJ. Which means, I can set up a Radio for the website. This radio would be located at http://24.17.113.253:8080/radio or something. Its very simple, and I have over 2K Songs to choose with. I personally like listening to DJs on the internet they normally have good music, and new music that I haven't heard, but like. I think you should give this consideration aswell. Very easy to set-up.

Thank you for reading this, once again.
    junhyuk

Revamp the forums with my Help. Empty Re: Revamp the forums with my Help.

Post  junhyuk Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:38 am

Or, we can see a preview of your "forum" and decided later. It's not like Doseon's going to trust some random stranger that claims he's amazing at coding.
    iTzNick
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

Post  iTzNick Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:54 pm

junhyuk wrote:Or, we can see a preview of your "forum" and decided later. It's not like Doseon's going to trust some random stranger that claims he's amazing at coding.

Never did I claim i was amazing at Coding. I just know the basics at Java.
    Also, I can if you wish. However, it would be considered advertising so I'm only going to share the links via pm With Doseon, Or any other staff member. In fact, I can go set-up a exact preview of what I can do to this forum, and how I think it should look, still with the same Style theme, Darkness. Very Happy
    dozo
    dozo
    OVER 9000!
    OVER 9000!

Post  dozo Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:21 pm

Wow bro was too long to read.
    iTzNick
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

Post  iTzNick Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:48 am

Doseon wrote:Wow bro was too long to read.

Razz

TL:DR:
    I want to make a very good forum for you.
    You have msn?
    Adrian
    Adrian

Post  Adrian Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:50 am

I would like this, This Forums is very unorganized.

message me on msn x_adrian@live.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content